Last updated on 2020-10-28
- You must be 21 years of age or older to use the Website and have the legal power to enter into a binding agreement with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws.
- You promise that any registration information that you submit to the Website is true, accurate and complete.
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable permission to access and use the Website (“Access Right”). This Access Right shall remain in effect until and unless terminated by you or the Website Operator.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website Owner retains ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will not under any circumstances :
- Collect any non-public data, including but not limited to personal and/or commercial data, of any user, service or any part of the Website
- Reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or develop derivative works based on the Website
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website
- Circumvent any measures used by Website Operator to protect the Website
- Remove or alter any branding, copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property notices on the Website
- Sell, rent, sublicense or lease any part of the Website
- Utilize any automated programs or otherwise to overload the Website and its underlying server infrastructure
- Publish or link to malicious content and/or malware, including those intended to damage, harm or disrupt another user’s browser or computing device.
- Use the Website for any harmful, unlawful, illegal, malicious and objectionable purpose
- Attempt to harass, abuse or harm another person or user
- Impersonate, attempt to fraud or deceive, mislead or misrepresent your affiliation with another user, person, or entity
- You agree not to hold the Website responsible in any way for any content you are exposed to that is considered or deemed as unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, malicious, false, inaccurate, abusive, illegal, defamatory, inflammatory, libellous, or racially, sexually, socially, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive.
- You agree that your use of the Website is solely at your own risk. You agree not to hold the Website responsible in any way whatsoever for any liabilities, loss or damage that occurs as a result of any content that you view, rely on, and/or use on the Website.
- Website Owner shall have the sole and final discretion to amend, add, modify and/or remove any content at any time in any way.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, PROGRAMMATIC INTERFACES, SERVICES, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
- Without limiting the foregoing (clause 12), you acknowledge and agree that the Website Operator is entitled to perform maintenance and/or upgrading activities on the Website and reserves the right on whether to provide advance notification to you of any such activities.
- RELEASE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH USE OR WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website Owner is entitled to modify, improve, discontinue, or temporarily pause any of its services for maintenance, upgrading or otherwise, at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing the Website.
- Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this agreement survive any transfer or termination of this agreement.
- You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with Website Owner or Website Operator must commence within THREE months after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- Jurisdiction. This agreement shall take effect under, be construed and enforced according to, and be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You expressly understand and agree to irreovocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore